Everything you need to know
The terms of purchase determine the procedure of ordering, payment, delivery and complaint of products offered on the Art-Visum d.o.o. web store, at the address www.art-visum.hr.
Art-Visum d.o.o. is the Seller, and the Buyer is any visitor who orders at least one product from the Seller through the web shop or in some other way.
The responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the entered data when ordering and / or purchasing the product lies with the Buyer.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, we draw your attention to the fact that minors and completely incompetent persons cannot make distance purchases, and only their legal representatives can do so. Partially capable persons may conclude a contract only with the consent of their legal representative.
In addition to the products contained in the web catalog, we try to provide as accurate a description and picture of the product as possible, but despite this, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy of these data. In case of dissatisfaction with the purchased goods, each buyer has (without specifying a specific reason) the right to a complaint and a refund in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
REMARK: Services Art-visum.hr webshop can only be used by people over the age of 18.
A.G.Matoša 28, 10450 Jastrebarsko Hrvatska
OIB / EU VAT: HR 31223447434
Telefon: +385 95 3322 111 i +385 95 3893 113
All prices on the website of the www art-visum.hr website contain a calculated legal VAT rate of 25% and are expressed in euros. Art-Visum d.o.o. reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
The prices stated on the proforma invoice (which we will deliver to you after receiving your order in case of payment selection: payment by internet banking or payment slip to our transaction account), will be stated in euros and cannot be changed within the period of validity of the offer and are binding on Art-Visum d.o.o. as the Seller.
All products offered in our web shop can be ordered via web shop or by e-mail. Orders received through the web shop are processed 0-24 hours, through 365 days a year, and received via e-mail every day 8-16 hours.
The estimated delivery time of goods is from 3 to 10 working days. Certain items that are personally produced or personally ordered for the end customer can be delivered within 15 working days, depending on the quantity. Goods that are specially made according to the order of the customer and delivered from abroad have a longer delivery period.
Purchase and delivery process
After selecting the desired items in the web shop, an offer will be sent to your e-mail address with selected items according to which, based on the data printed on it, you can make a payment via internet banking or bank transfer .
After visible payment to your e-mail address, an invoice will arrive. With the issued invoice, you can pick up the goods locally at the seller's address or you can subsequently arrange delivery.
Delivery is carried out on the territory of the Republic of Croatia . Delivery is calculated according to the weight of the goods, and is visible after being added to the cart.
Delivery for freight goods (e.g. polymramor) is contracted specifically at the expense of the end customer. The delivery price will be stated in the offer.
The transfer of ownership of the ordered goods occurs at the time of delivery of the shipment to the courier service. Art-Visum d.o.o. is not responsible in case the buyer did not enter the delivery address correctly and for this reason the package was not delivered.
If the buyer is not present at the delivery address, the courier will try delivery one more time and after that the package is kept in storage for 5 days.
If the buyer does not pick up the package within the time period determined by the courier service, the package is returned to the sender, and the seller has the right to charge the costs of returning the package.
As a payment method, you can choose:
- payment by internet banking
- payment by payment slip (bank transfer)
- payment on delivery (except for custom goods)
- payment via RBA visa and master card
After visible payment, the delivery process begins. Please note that the payment made by internet banking depends on the working hours of the bank and NCS .
Ordered products with shipping costs (if any), the buyer will pay the seller by cash on delivery or bank transfer on the seller's website. In the event that the buyer orders the goods and refuses to receive them, the seller has the right to ask the buyer for reimbursement of postal and own handling costs.
Payment on delivery
When you have received an item in the shipment for which you need to pay a certain amount to the sender through GLS, such a service is called a ransom (cash on delivery).
In this case, the GLS courier will take over the purchase amount from you when handing over the parcel (either at your address or at the post office). Without surrendering the purchase amount, the shipment cannot be delivered.
3dsecure instructions for secure online shopping
T Pay Way applies the most modern standards in data protection – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption and MD5 algorithm. The ISO 8583 protocol ensures that data exchange between the T-Com system and the authorization centers of credit card companies is carried out in a private network, which is protected from unauthorized access by a double layer of firewalls.
We believe in the products we sell and in their quality.
- The manufacturer guarantees that he will remove any defects at his own expense at his own expense, i.e. errors in the product. If the manufacturer cannot remove the defects with the buyer, he will do so with the manufacturer.
- In this case, the transport costs are borne by the seller, but the buyer is obliged to appropriately wrap and protect the product and prepare for transport.
- The complaint must be made in writing to the address: Art-Visum d.o.o, A.G.Matoša 28, 10450 Jastrebarsko
- The warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not apply:
- If we find that the customer handled the product improperly.
- If the buyer does not attach the seller's invoice with the date of sale to the complaint.
- If the customer used and unknowingly damaged the product.
- If the buyer does not have an original cardboard box.
Personal data protection
Art-Visum d.o.o. is committed to protecting the personal data of customers, in a way that it collects only the necessary and basic information about customers / users that are necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience when visiting our site, and to make the site work properly, this site saves a small amount of information (cookies) on your computer. By using the website, you www.art-visum.hr agree to the collection of cookies. By blocking cookies, you can still browse the site, but some of its functions will be unavailable to you.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is information that is stored on your computer by the website you visit. Cookies allow the site to display information tailored to your needs. They usually store your settings (session token) and certain settings that you have selected on the website, such as information about windows that are open on the front page. When you visit a website again, the browser receives cookies that belong to that page via the Internet.
Cookies allow us to measure the traffic and traffic sources of our websites so that they can improve the functionality and efficiency of our site.
All information collected by cookies is accumulated and anonymous and allows you to track the effectiveness of the site. The information collected through cookies is not shared with any entities.
All information can only be saved if you enable it. Websites cannot gain access to information that you have not provided them and cannot access other files on your computer.
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of our website.
Returns and reclamation
The buyer is obliged to inspect the product in the presence of a delivery worker when taking over the product. If he notices any damage, he is obliged to immediately advertise them to the delivery worker who delivered the goods, make a record of it, the form that the courier has with him and refuse to take over the shipment on which the damage is visible. If the Buyer fails to act in this way, the complaint fees will not be accepted.
The Seller assumes no responsibility for any unintentional damage and damage to the buyer's property, which may occur during the delivery of the goods and relate to:
- deterioration of the terrain and entrance to the property (for heavy goods delivery vehicles),
- damage caused by too narrow entrances to the property and passage through the property,
- damage to goods caused when providing additional services at the request of the customer (e.g. lifting to the roof, balcony, etc.)
If, when purchasing, as a way of taking over the purchased goods, the buyer chooses to personally pick up the goods at the seller's address, delivery costs are not charged.
We recommend you:
- To take a good look at the characteristics of the products listed in the offer of the web store art-visum.hr when choosing a product. In case of ambiguity, feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible. Do not pick up the product if the packaging is damaged, but draw the courier's attention to the damage to the packaging and ask that the product be returned to us, otherwise it is considered that you have taken over the product with undamaged packaging.
- If the packaging is undamaged and you have downloaded the product, carefully remove the packaging with as little damage as possible because the damaged packaging reduces the value of the product.
- To inspect the product and if there is visible damage, notify us as soon as possible and return the product without using it.
- If the product has no visible damage, inspect it and if you are not satisfied you can return it, but do not use the product.
Art-Visum d.o.o. is responsible for material defects of the things it sells on its website in accordance with the applicable regulations, especially the Civil Obligations Act of the Republic of Croatia. Please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the method, possibilities and conditions of returning the product by the web shop.
All complaints related to purchased goods are received exclusively in writing by e-mail to the address of the email@example.com or to the address of the headquarters.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 72. In accordance with Article 14 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer may, without giving a reason, terminate the purchase agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the purchased products, and request a refund from the seller.
The buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the Contract:
- if his service is fully fulfilled and the fulfillment began with his explicit prior consent and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the Contract if his service is fully fulfilled,
- if the subject of the Contract is sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return, if they were unsealed after delivery,
- if the subject-matter of the Contract is goods which, due to their nature after service, are inseparably mixed with other things,
- if the subject of the Contract is the supply of sealed audio recordings or video recordings, or computer programs, which have been unsealed after delivery, and
- if the subject-matter of the Agreement is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for such publications.
In order for the buyer to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Contract, he should notify Art-Visum d.o.o. about his decision exclusively in writing via e-mail info@art-visum. Hr. The deadline for unilateral termination of the Contract is 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the user or a third party designated by the user, who is not the carrier, the goods that are the subject of the Contract are handed over to the user, or in the case of the service, from the conclusion of the Contract.
If the user unilaterally terminates the Agreement, he will be refunded the money received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date when Art-Visum d.o.o. receives the user's decision to unilaterally terminate the Contract, unless the user has chosen another type of delivery, which is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The refund will be made in the same way that the customer made the payment. In the event that the buyer agrees to another way of refunding the amount paid, he does not bear any costs in relation to the refund. Art-Visum d.o.o. can only refund after the goods have been returned to the company's headquarters. The refund can be made exclusively for undamaged products, in the original packaging with the accompanying documentation and the original invoice, otherwise the complaint will not be acceptable.
The Buyer is obliged to hand over the goods or send them to the address Art-Visum d.o.o. A.G.Matoša 28, 10450 Jastrebarsko, without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date when he sent his decision on unilateral termination of the Contract to the Seller.
The direct cost of returning the goods must be borne by the buyer himself. In accordance with the Law, the user is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for those that were necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
You can fill out and send a copy of the unilateral termination form contained on our website.
Confirmation of receipt of the notice of unilateral termination of the contract will be delivered to you, without delay, by e-mail.
FORM ON UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Name, surname and address of the consumer: __________
Recive: Art-visum d.o.o. A.G.Matoša 28, 10 450 Jastrebarsko email:firstname.lastname@example.org , mob: 095 389 3113 095 332 2111
I __________________________________________________ovim declare that I unilaterally terminate the Contract for the sale of goods specified on the invoice.
(only if this form is filled out on paper)